Here you can find publications related to our investigations, audits, and public reports of City government. While the OIG’s investigations are largely confidential, our quarterly reports include narrative summaries of some our investigations. Additionally, here you can view press releases and speeches made by the Inspector General.
Latest Publications & Press
- OIG Releases CDOT Aldermanic Menu Program Audit
- CDOT Aldermanic Menu Program Audit
- OIG Releases 1st Quarter 2017 Report
- OIG 1st Quarter 2017 Report
- Inspector General Ferguson Nominates Laura L. Kunard, Ph.D.
- Significant Activity Report: United States v. Roberto Uribe
- OIG Recommends Improvements to City’s Affordable Housing Programs
- DPD Affordable Requirements Ordinance Administration Audit
- Significant Activity Report: United States v. Elizabeth Perino
- Willowbrook Woman Sentenced to a Year in Prison for Defrauding City of Chicago’s Women-Owned Business Entity Procurement Program